Löwengrip Care & Color (Svenska)
Innovative Beauty brand Löwengrip is growing! We offer a positive entrepreneurial and tech driven environment. Some of your main responsibilities will be;
– Overall responsibility for all the content. Mainly in digital channels (e-commerce, social media) and sometimes printed material or product texts.
– Knowledge of SEO and social media channels.
– Writing content: everything from short copy, product texts to full articles and interviews.
– Manage the social media coordinator.
– Using your time in a smart and efficient way to create strong results while allowing for a sound work-life balance. And have fun together with us!
– Professionals with 3-10 year of working experience with a degree in journalism or similar. Strong writing skills and the ability to turn your words into inspiring texts!
– Preferably an editorial background with some leadership experience.
– Attention to detail
– Driven prestige less and result oriented personalities, with a genuine interest in beauty.
– A doer: from idea to actual implementation. You will manage multiple projects at the same time.
– An entrepreneurial mind-set, taking own initiatives, as we are a flat and fast-growing organization with a straight forward, open-minded culture and short decision paths.
– Team players with leadership skills wanting to grow together with us.
– Your English is fluent – Swedish too.
Do you want to be a part of our fast-growing and exciting journey!
Please send your application in English including CV, cover letter and work samples. We prefer a digital background, so please provide us with as much proof/examples of that as possible!
We will go over applications between January 8-15th.
More information on our brand: lowengripcarecolor.com