Löwengrip Care & Color (English)
A hotel lobby, two entrepreneurs and one mutual goal: the story of Löwengrip Care & Color (LCC) begins in 2012 at Hotel Diplomat, Stockholm.
Both Pingis Hadenius and Isabella Löwengrip had previous experience of running a business. And now both had identified a gap in the market: what they were missing was a beauty and skin care range that was gentle yet effective, that was developed and produced in Sweden, and that not only looked good but also had a great scent and provided amazing results.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND FOUNDER
Isabella's best beauty tips:
– Rehydration, rehydration, rehydration. I make sure to rehydrate not only my skin, but also my hair every morning. Hydration Heaven – Hair Oil can save any bad hair day.
CEO AND FOUNDER
Pingis' best beauty tips:
– I use Clean & Calm, Moisture On The Go, The Serum, The Cream and Eyelighter every morning and evening. I also work out six times a week and my diet contains to 70 % of vegetables – it all starts from within.
Jeanette Van Reis
COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR &
Jeanette's best beauty tips:
– Drink plenty of water and use a serum underneath your day cream. Since I'm over 60 and the skin gets drier, it's important to use a moisturizer a couple of times a week. Layering is my best friend.
Mikaels best beauty tips:
Lina's best beauty tips:
– My best advice is to sleep with a hair mask. My favorite is The Cure – Hair Mask – it makes you feel like you've just gotten your hair done!
Hermine Coyet Ohlén
DIGITAL CREATIVE MANAGER
Hermine's best beauty tips:
– Water, fresh air and to always have a hand balm standing next to the soap. It's enough with a little so you do not feel sticky. I'm over 60 so good moisturizers is a must and so are shower oil of course!
Hannah's best beauty tips:
– Good To Go Light – Dry Shampoo is a real life saver when I'm short of time, but also my favorite to get durable curls. I love it when products can be used in several ways.
Jennie's best beauty tips:
– Enjoy life and take care of yourself. For me, it's about feeling as good as I possibly can. Love, great food, excercise, enough sleep, hair care and skin care are some of the things that helps me feel good, which also makes me feel beautiful.
Emilias bästa skönhetstips:
- My hair is curly, blonde and has always been frizzy. A good anti-frizz cream is therefore a must for me! Smooth My Hair is a perfect multi-product.
Idas best beauty tips:
– Moisture does it for my skin, so 1–2 times a week I use Sleeping Sensation – Hydrating Mask. That, together with lots of laugther, is my best beauty advice.
MARKETING & PR COORDINATOR
Victoria's best beauty tips:
– I have thick hair that takes a lot of time to dry. In addition, it often loses its volume and luster. The Cure – Quick Dry Volumizing Lotion makes it more playful as well as gives it more structure.
TRADE MARKETING COORDINATOR
Marias best beauty tips:
- Don't be careless with facial cleaning, be sure to always wash off make-up and other impurities every evening. But also in the morning, you can see on my skin when i've been careless with this.
Denise best beauty tips:
- I love haircare. Twice a week I use a moisturizing nutritious hair mask. A must-have after shower is a heat-protective hair lotion, because it close frizzy ends and protects the hair while hair drying it.
Amelie's best beauty tips:
– I always use Good To Go – Dry Shampoo right after I've washed and blow-dried my hair. This way, I get more volume – but it also prolongs the sensation of freshly-washed hair several days!
Kajsa's best beauty tips:
– My best beauty tips is to always look on the bright side of life: be happy and always remember to smile. It might sound a bit cheesy, but a smile really radiates happiness and true beauty!
Maja's best beauty tips:
Dinah's best beauty tips:
– After applying eyecream, I usually take out two small plastic bags with flour in that I always keep in the freezer, and put a bag on each eye for 5–10 minutes. It is perfect since the flour doesn't get frozen, but just the right temperature!
Cecilia's best beauty tips:
– I always start the day by squeezing half a lemon into a big glass of lukewarm water. It has lots of positive effects on the body!