Löwengrip Care & Color (English)
A hotel lobby, two entrepreneurs and one mutual goal: the story of Löwengrip Care & Color begins in 2012 at Hotel Diplomat, Stockholm.
Both Pingis Hadenius and Isabella Löwengrip had previous experience of running a business. And now both had identified a gap in the market: what they were missing was a beauty and skin care range that was gentle yet effective, that was developed and produced in Sweden, and that not only looked good but also had a great scent and provided amazing results.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND FOUNDER
Isabella's best beauty tips:
– Rehydration, rehydration, rehydration. I make sure to rehydrate not only my skin, but also my hair every morning. Hydration Heaven – Hair Oil can save any bad hair day.
CEO AND FOUNDER
Pingis' best beauty tips:
– I use Clean & Calm, Moisture On The Go, The Serum, The Cream and Eyelighter every morning and evening. I also work out six times a week and my diet contains to 70 % of vegetables – it all starts from within.
Jeanette Van Reis
COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR &
Jeanette's best beauty tips:
– Drink plenty of water and use a serum underneath your day cream. Since I'm over 60 and the skin gets drier, it's important to use a moisturizer a couple of times a week. Layering is my best friend.
Mikaels best beauty tips:
- A sloppy handshake gives a really bad impression. A sloppy handshake with a dry and soar hand is even worse. This is why I always carry my precious GET A GRIP HAND BALM with me wherever I go!
Lina's best beauty tips:
– My best advice is to sleep with a hair mask. My favorite is The Cure – Hair Mask – it makes you feel like you've just gotten your hair done!
Hannah's best beauty tips:
– Good To Go Light – Dry Shampoo is a real life saver when I'm short of time, but also my favorite to get durable curls. I love it when products can be used in several ways.
Emilias bästa skönhetstips:
- My hair is curly, blonde and has always been frizzy. A good anti-frizz cream is, therefore, a must for me! Smooth My Hair is a perfect multi-product.
Amelie's best beauty tips:
– I always use Good To Go – Dry Shampoo right after I've washed and blow-dried my hair. This way, I get more volume – but it also prolongs the sensation of freshly-washed hair several days!
Idas best beauty tips:
– Moisture does it for my skin, so 1–2 times a week I use Sleeping Sensation – Hydrating Mask. That, together with lots of laugther, is my best beauty advice.
Victoria's best beauty tips:
– I have thick hair that takes a lot of time to dry. In addition, it often loses its volume and luster. The Cure – Quick Dry Volumizing Lotion makes it more playful as well as gives it more structure.
Denise best beauty tips:
- I love haircare. Twice a week I use a moisturizing nutritious hair mask. A must-have after shower is a heat-protective hair lotion, because it close frizzy ends and protects the hair while hair drying it.
TRADE MARKETING COORDINATOR
Marias best beauty tips:
- Don't be careless with facial cleaning, be sure to always wash off make-up and other impurities every evening. But also in the morning, you can see on my skin when i've been careless with this.
Kajsa's best beauty tips:
– My best beauty tips is to always look on the bright side of life: be happy and always remember to smile. It might sound a bit cheesy, but a smile really radiates happiness and true beauty!
Dinah's best beauty tips:
– After applying eyecream, I usually take out two small plastic bags with flour in that I always keep in the freezer, and put a bag on each eye for 5–10 minutes. It is perfect since the flour doesn't get frozen, but just the right temperature!
Maja's best beauty tips:
My best beauty tips are to take care of yourself and make some extra time for yourself. Beauty comes from a wellbeing body so make sure to wind down with a face mask, hair mask, lots of candles and a good book or podcast at least one time a week!